In this course you will learn about core modeling skills. This comprehensive, hands-on course is specifically designed for existing CAD users who want to become proficient with Creo Parametric as quickly as possible.
Topics include understanding the interface and basic Creo Parametric concepts, selecting and editing, sketching tools and basic feature, part and assembly creation.
The course also includes a comprehensive design project that enables you to practice your new skills by creating realistic parts. After completing the course you will be well prepared to work effectively on product design projects using Creo Parametric.
Knowledge of either SolidWorks, Inventor or other CAD system including an understanding of solid modeling, feature-based, parametric and associative concepts.
This course is intended for product designers, drafters and industrial/conceptual designers. People in related roles can also benefit from taking this course.
- Learn the basic Creo parametric modeling process
- Learn how to use the Creo Parametric interface
- Select and edit geometry, feature and models
- Sketch geometry and use tools
- Create sketches for features
- Create extrudes revolves and profile ribs
- Utilise internal sketches
- Create sweeps and blends
- Create holes, shells and drafts
- Create rounds and chamfers
- Assemble with constraints
- Lay out drawings and create views
- Create drawing annotations
- Investigate parent/child relationships
- Resolve failures and seek help
- Complete a comprehensive design project
More PTC Creo Courses Available - Click Here