In this course, you will learn the basics of Mathcad Prime. You will learn about Mathcad Prime’s extensive functionality, such as opening and working with Mathcad files, navigating workspaces, defining variables and expressions, and solving equations.
In addition, you will learn how to plot graphs,solve for roots, and manipulate data. At the end of each module, you will complete a set of review questions to reinforce critical topics from that module.
At the end of the course, you will complete a course assessment in Pro/FICIENCY intended to evaluate your understanding of the course as a whole.
This class is intended for novice and intermediate Mathcad users. People in related roles will also
benefit from taking this course.
• Navigate the Mathcad workspace
• Develop Mathcad templates
• Identify and format math and text regions
• Develop and edit math expressions
• Define, evaluate, and use variables
• Assign an expression retroactively
• Define and evaluate user-defined and built-in functions
• Define, evaluate, and use range variables
• Use units in calculations
• Plot 2-D and 3-D graphs
• Solve for the roots of a function with a single independent variable
• Symbolically solve equations
• Numerically solve a system of linear and nonlinear equations
• Solve unconstrained and constrained optimization problems
• Solve ordinary differential equations
• Create a program within worksheets using Mathcad's programming features
• Import and export data
• Smooth, interpolate, and regress data
More Locations & More 2016 Dates Available! - Click Here